Thursday 22 March 2012





Adana Update!!!!

I've finally done something. But I don't have any ink so you'll have to squint to see it...

This was my very first attempt at typesetting, which is insanely fiddly. But as I do papercutting for hours on end at work (which I love) I found it quite theraputic. However I think if I'd really messed up more than once I'd have thrown it all across the room....
I've probably done a horrible job in the eyes of an experienced typsetter. But it worked, even if it is pretty basic. It was really satisfying after weeks of looking at my little machine in the corner of my eye whilst watching Man Vs Food, finally having all the equipment (bar ink) to make a start.

Looking forward to getting some inks and doing some proper printing!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Good stuff! mx

Liberty Rose said...

thanks mel!

Sally Forward said...

Looking forward to seeing it in ink!