Sunday 21 November 2010

Printing






For the past couple of days I've been busy printing for the exhibition I'm showing some work in starting this thursday.
The theme of the exhibition is secrets, so I've based my work on the novel The Secret Garden and painted a bunch of flowers.
This is probably the most ambitious print I've done so far since leaving university as it was 8 colours onto silk, but it worked suprisingly well and I'm really happy with how is looks so far.
I've still got a bit more printing to do and then have to get them framed... cutting a it a bit fine as always.
Anyway, here are some photos of me printing, hungover in a freezing cold studio with 3 jumpers on. So naturally, I look incredible.
The exhibition starts on this thursday 25th November until Saturday 27th at The Red Lion in Hoxton Square, London. There are a bunch of us showing all different stuff so it should be pretty good.

No comments: