Friday 19 August 2011



Here are some business cards I made for Short Round Music. Short Round Music are a company who produce music for interactive media. They wanted some business cards to reflect their new website so I printed these in dark grey onto thick card with a striking golden yellow edge. Half of the cards were also printed on the back with a grey diagonal stripe and half were left blank for note making!!

I have a new email address if anybody wants any stationary designed and printed, please contact me on info@libertywright.co.uk.

2 comments:

Custom Business Cards said...

Love them! And what a good idea. It is not very easy to point people verbally how Bobby formed. Great idea and much cheaper! You totally showed me the trick of the miniature.

Custom Business Cards said...

They are wonderful! I like that you are the Green and then painted with a Needle brush. I am going to have to figure out a way to run into you next week, so I can snag one of those cards.